PayPal withdraws money from your PayPal account immediately after checkout. If the balance is lower than the total payment, PayPal offers credit products or the option to pay from your bank account or a credit card. Customers who do not have a PayPal account at this point will need to use a valid credit card to complete the payment. For detailed information, customers can contact PayPal customer service.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?
- What currency are the prices displayed in?
- What is PayPal?
- When are funds transferred out of my PayPal account for my order?