PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?
- What currency are the prices displayed in?
- What is PayPal?
- When are funds transferred out of my PayPal account for my order?